1. There are planets in the solar system that move around the sun.
2. The is one of the planets and it is the only planet that has living thing.
3. are large round objects in space that move around the Sun.
4. The is the centre of the Solar System.
5. The is the only star in the Solar System that gives out light and heat.
6. is the closest planet to our sun and is the smallest planet in the solar system.
7. , the second planet from the Sun, is named for the ancient Roman goddess of love and beauty.
9. is the fifth planet from the Sun and by far the largest.
10. is the sixth planet from the Sun and was named after the Roman God and is famous for its beautiful rings.
11. is a Gas Giant and is the seventh planet from the sun.
12. is the eighth planet from the sun. It is also known as the Blue Giant.
13. is much smaller than any of the official planets and now classified as a ‘dwarf planet’.
14.The gravitational force between the sun and each planet keeps the planet from falling out of their .
15. are metallic, rocky bodies without atmospheres that orbit the Sun but are too small to be classified as planets.
16. A is a small rock or particle of debris in our solar system.
17. A meteoroid that burns up as it passes through the Earth’s atmosphere is known as a .
18. If you’ve ever looked up at the sky at night and seen a streak of light or ‘shooting star’ what you are actually seeing is a .
19. A meteoroid that survives falling through the Earth’s atmosphere and colliding with the Earth’s surface is known as a .